Energy & Utilities
Top Things Actuate Does for Energy and Utilities Providers
- Help them to Go Green!
- Stay on budget. Not only will you understand what you are spending, you can also identify areas of leakage, suboptimal and exceptional performance to dynamically reallocate budget for maximum efficiency.
- Translate and automate performance data using multiple established performance management and safety frameworks.
- Create and automate targeted customer and supplier communications and strategies.
- Launch and track performance improvement initiatives in such areas as: risk assessment and management, asset optimization and maintenance and energy production and reserve analysis, among others.
- Give customers flexible online access to their consumption history and account intelligence.
- Foresee and prevent outages. Improve performance with current information on network and service status as well as operational data from all areas of the business.
- Help with regulatory compliance by monitoring and reporting on all facets of operations and consumption, providing total transparency to regulators and customers alike.
- Demonstrate performance improvements to management staff as well.
- Identify what parts of your plant or facility are most likely to break down and when. BIRT is actually embedded in IBM Maximo for asset management, so if that is a core part of your stack, you are already using BIRT to manage your equipment. With BIRT you can run comparative analysis of yearly production to estimate the equipments’ real vs. expected depreciation, making it possible to verify their useful life and to rapidly identify tools with less TCO.
- Forecast demand for provisioning and optimal pricing analysis.
Running an efficient operation doesn’t just mean improved margin.
It’s good for business and it’s good for your brand, because it’s good for the planet.
The production capability of renewable energy producers and suppliers mainly depends on the climate. Identifying production variables in advance not only makes companies eco-friendlier and more environmentally sustainable, but also more competitive within the global economic environment.
Energy production is forecast by integrating and making available for cross-analysis and exploration data related to time, climate, production and technology. BIRT Analytics enables Oil, Gas, Energy and Utilities providers to detect business opportunities in real-time by calculating, for example, the “optimum consumption per contract” in order to measure the customer’s real potential, and to help them identify potential areas of conservation. Customer analytics allows companies to predict unpaids, tighten prices and services up to risk level, and foresee and prevent fraud.
Learn More about Birt Analytics
What Our Customers Are Saying
Solutions BrochureAdvanced and Predictive Customer Analytics for Utility Companies
Solutions BrochureAdvanced and Predictive Grid Analytics for Utility Companies
Case StudyPSEG Leverages Actuate to Reduce Costs and Increase Productivity